In this very special Christmas styling event, you will spend a magical evening with stylist Hayley Jenkin learning the art of table styling using natural materials. You'll also create your own linen Bon Bon and handcraft your very own clay ornament.
The Pottery Studio
4/20 Brookes Street, Nambour, Queensland
Thursday 12th of December 2019
5.30 pm for a 6pm start till 8pm
Bring: Your phone fully charged, and anything persoanlised you'd like to add in your bonbon.
Price includes your workshop, venue, firing and glazing of your ornament, delivery of it to you, materials, gifts, grazing platter and refreshments.
Some of the things people have said about our workshops the next day on Instagram:
"Great night last night at a styling workshop by the clever Hayley from @wholeheartedstudio in a beautiful white space. I am still dreaming about everything! ... Such a wonderful evening thank you Hayley!"
"Yesterday I attended a workshop hosted by the fabulous @wholeheartedstudio. Thanks Hayley for an awesome course, I've walked away with so many tips and tricks which I can't wait to put into place."
"Thank you @wholeheartedstudio it was an absolute blast!!! I am so excited to put it all into practice. @andrea_jaye was right, you really are the bomb!"
"@wholeheartedstudio I absolutely loved every minute of the workshop. So practical. So inspiring. So many fantastic women!!!"
"Thanks for such a great night Hayley, very informative, entertaining and super organised!"
In this very special Christmas workshop, photographic and interior stylist Hayley Jenkin will be teaching the art of tablescapes and creating your very own memorable event. You'll create your own bespoke linen bon bon, handmade ceramic ornament [which includes firing, glazing and postage to you after the workshop], enjoy a beautiful grazing platter and meet other likeminded creatives. You'll get the opportunity to spend time with Hayley and ask any other styling questions that you may have.
This workshop is for people who:
- Want to learn how to create more layered and meaningful table settings
- Want to create a more natural, modern, meaningful and sustainable Christmas
- Want to learn the skill of festive styling from someone who does it for campaigns
- Want to be creative and create your very own Insta worthy bespoke decorations
- Love being festive and want to get lost in the Christmas spirit [and some Sinatra style carols!]
- Love to be surrounded by other like minded creatives
In this workshop you will learn how to:
- Create a bespoke fabric bon bon with personalised contents
- Create your own handmade, personal ceramic ornament as well as pottery techniques
- Create vignettes with stories of interest to create a magical atmosphere
- Style a natural, creative and layered table setting
You'll leave with a list of styling ideas for your next festive event, your ornament, bon bon and some other special gifts. This won’t be a normal workshop though, we're going to slow it down and make time to get practical and create, with sustainability, mindfulness and meaningful handmade gifts in mind. All your workshop materials will be included, including a grazing platter and refreshments held in a festively styled pottery studio.