Learn how to stand out from the crowd through your styling and photography with Wholehearted Studio's creative director and stylist, Hayley Jenkin.
Hayley's Sunshine Coast Home
[ address provided after booking ]
Thursday 28th of March 2019
9.30 am - 2.30 pm
Bring: Your phone fully charged, and some small props you'd like to create photos with.
*due to time and space, props must fit in an enviro bag size
Price includes your workshop, training notebook, gift bag, lunch and drinks
Some of the things people were saying about our workshop the next day:
"Yesterday I attended a workshop hosted by the fabulous Wholehearted Studio at Raw Sunshine Coast. Thanks Hayley for an awesome course, I've walked away with so many tips and tricks which I can't wait to put into place."
"Thankyou @wholeheartedstudio it was an absolute blast!!! I am so excited to put it all into practice. @andrea_jaye was right, you really are the bomb! Thankyou The Daily Social for your yummy food and drinks and Raw Sunshine Coast for letting us take over your store!"
"The Styling and Photography workshop provided me with so many valuable insights and practical skills that will help me to create beautifully curated, original content for our social media channels."
Did you know that the average Australian will view 7000 visual marketing messages a day? Social media has us consuming more imagery than ever before, so it's never been more important to put your best foot forward to make sure your brands imagery is one to be remembered. In our exclusive one day workshop, we are setting aside time to plan and dream up your brand imagery, so that you really stand out in 2019. Spots are limited to this boutique class.
This workshop is for people who:
- Wish their brand looked more amazing in their photos
- Want a more professional looking Instagram
- Get frustrated trying to create flat lays
- Want to stand out online and present as a leader in their field
- Are struggling to think up content ideas and want a kickstart
- Want to take better photos with their phone
- Want your brand to look even better in 2019
- Would love to be surrounded by other like minded dreamers!
In this workshop you will learn how to:
- Establish a visual identity through imagery
- Make your brand's photos stand out
- Identify what makes your brand unique
- Brainstorm content ideas for your brand
- Shoot and edit from your phone [perfect for those on the run situations!]
- Make the most of lighting
- Compose a photo
- Style your photos
- Create flat lays
- Curate your Instagram with your photos
You'll leave with a list of ideas for your brand, photos of vignettes during the workshop and the skills to help you create and take better photos on your phone. This won’t be a normal corporate workshop though, we're going to slow it down, kick off our shoes and make time to get practical and create, and really dream up where it is you want to take your brands imagery in 2019. You'll get your Wholehearted Studio workshop materials, lunch and drinks, at Hayley's 1930's Queenslander home.